Saturday, February 17, 2007

Be My Valentine ?

Currently Listening To : Welcome To The Black Parade - My Chemical Romance

Finally after sooo many days ,
I'm back to blog already ! :D
I wanted to blog yesterday ,
but was in a rush to meet hubby after that (:
Once again , I can't really remember what had happened for the past few days .
But I will try my best to recall everything (:
My phone spoiled out of a sudden on Sunday night ,
I totally don't know what happened to it alright ?
The moment I switched on my phone , it's just a blank white screen appearing .
And the bad thing is I can only get repaired it after Chinese New Year T.T
But baby lent me his spare phone and I'm using it now :D


Monday , 12 February 2007 .
The first day of school of the week (:
And I woke up late ! Haha .
I was woken up by my dad in the end , but it was already 6.15am .
Which was the time that I left my house & taking my bus ,
so I just grabbed everything that I needed and rushed into the bathroom .
It was already 6.35am after I had prepared everything ,
but we missed the bus that came at 6.30am ! Aww .
But managed to catch the other bus at 6.40am .
Sms-ed baby that I will reach school late , so he went for assembly first (:
Reached school , was lucky that we were not lock outside the school gate .
So went for morning assembly as usual , then back to class for lessons .
First period was English , I forgot what Miss Ang teached ,
the same to Chinese , I forgot what that old freak teached too .
I apologise for my bad memory alright !
Then History lesson after that , and Science .
Can't remember what happened during History , but I fell asleep during Science :D
Then Mr Huang was like , asking the whole class :
" Why is she always sleeping ah ? "
Then as usual peepo gave him stupid answers like I'm not feeling well and etc .
Haha , was dismissal after that (:
Went to McDonalds to have lunch with Andrew Dazhu & baby ,
listened to songs in baby's new ipod ! So envy luh , the ipod is sooo nice :D
Then after eating , decided to head to baby's house .
Took bus 985 and reached baby's house , went to his home at first ,
then watched tv and had some snacks provided by baby ! Hehe .
Baby wanted to bath , but he decided not to after that .
So went to the basketball court near his house and had basketball game (:
Baby forced me to join in luh , and I managaed to learn a lil about basketball x:
I swear that I really have not play any basketball game before ,
and that was the first time I tried , haha :D
Thanks to baby ! He's like a coach to both of us that day , lols .
Then Eugene came to join us during night time ,
headed to the nearby coffee shop and had our dinner (:
Was feeling uber tired , had gastric pain after eating .
Kept on have the feel of vomiting , and my gastric was sooo painful like hell !
But baby was hugging me tightly and kissing me , haha so sweet of him .
Then rested awhile at the MRT station , and I went back alone after that .
Reached home at around 10pm , O.o ! So late x:


Tuesday , 13 February 2007 .
Went to school as usual (:
But was not in a very good mood , as something happened late night on Monday .
But it's alright already uh :D
Then first two period was Math and CME , but I didn't sleep surprisingly ! Hoho .
Was chatting away with Sophia Sweetie , Evelyn Mei and Jiaxin Laopo .
Then recess time after that , Jiaxin Laopo went to the canteen .
And I stood outside baby's class , as I'm really not in a good mood that time ):
Then Miss Tan saw me , and I told him that I'm just having moodswings , LOL .
She said something which was :
" Miss ah ! Tomorrow is your common test already , you better do well for it . "
Haha , and I was like okay okay , I will try my best .
But I'm not in the mood to talk about all these studying stuffs luh .
But baby came out of his class , and he held my hand and brought me into his class (:
And the moment he held my hand , I told myself that everything was alright already !
Was like YAY ! But I didn't express it out totally , hehehe :D
Back to class , Chinese lesson , forgotten what all of us did once again .
Science lesson , I think that I slept once again , can't really remember (:
Went to the computer lab for IT lesson , was told to sit in our index numbers .
And my computer was like , directly facing to Miss Angel ! Oh my gawd .
So was forced to do the stuffs she told us to do , and couldn't do anything else .
After IT lesson , went up to the hall for assembly late ,
and Jiaxin Laopo & I was sooo unlucky that we were caught by " The Bra " !
She mentioned so many stupid stuffs and so on ,
but I was showing her that kind of ' buay song ' face ? Hahah :D
Went to the hall , was in uber anger after hearing her bloody words .
Went to pass ' The Bra ' a note and went back to the canteen after that .
Had lunch and headed to Andrew Dazhu's house (:
Reached , I did nothing while Dazhu and baby was using the computer .
They pangseh me ! T.T I sat there , staring at the wall and so on .
Fell asleep soon after , but my baby kept on waking me up .
So watch him gunbound - ing once again , then I used the computer for awhile :D
But baby snatched back after that , so I went to sleep again ! Hehe .
Went off at around 7pm as Dazhu's family was coming back ,
so baby and I took the bus to Lot 1 .
Accompanied baby for dinner , I prepared his meal for him :D
He was like uber shocked that time , hahaha .
Baby went off and I went to buy some stuffs before I went back home ,
reached home at 9pm , once again , sooo late !


Wednesday , 14 February 2007 .
Happy Valentine's Day to everyone of you ! :D
Jiaxin Laopo came to my house early in the morning as usual (:
But my dad decided to fetch us to school , as I was carrying a very big plastic bag !
Guess what was in the plastic bag ? Not much things , will have a picture of it :D
Reached the bus-stop outside our school at around 7am ,
waited for baby to arrive as both of us had arranged to meet there (:
Soon after , saw Weixiang Baddie and baby walking towards the bus-stop .
Baby gave me a very very big plastic bag too ! Will have a picture of it too (:
So both of us took the two big plastic bags and went in to school together .
Slacked at the canteen for awhile and went up to the parade square ,
had no idea why all of them went up for assembly sooo fast .
Then saw " The Bra " once again , I just hate the sight of her so much .
She caught baby ): Due to his attire and so on ,
and was told to stand in front of the parade square .
Then baby was caught by Old Monkey and Mr Yusman too ,
he was told to be sent back home at first .
But his mother insisted him to stay in school ? Hahaha :D
So he stayed in school as usual luh , and I was cursing ' The Bra ' here & there .
Deborah Tan Hui Min , you suck totally okay ! Fuck off !
Then first period was History , but Mrs Vena Foo was absent on that day (:
Then Mr Gilbert came in to our class , the whole class screamed ! Hohoho .
Did some questions that Mrs Foo had given us , but I was sms-ing all the way :D
Math lesson was a bore , did some boring test , and I'm sure to fail ! Hehe .
Recess , didn't spend time with the four of them totally ):
Then Jiaxin Laopo & I went to the canteen , peepo gave us roses ! Haha .
Went back to class , and realised a plastic bag on my table ,
it was a rose with a teddy bear from Cheryl Xingan ! I love love love her :D
Had English lesson , did some copying of notes as usual .
Literature lesson after that ! Talked about some artists during the older times ,
then listened to songs and so on , nothing much (:
Chinese lesson totally suck , had to complete a composition before the bell rings ,
and was in a rush to hand in my work , if not I'll not be able to go home ):
Finished my work , then went to baby's class to look for him .
Weixiang Baddie and I headed to the canteen ,
as baby and Dazhu was punished due to their F&N work .
Baby came up to meet me after that , then we went to McDonalds to have lunch :D
Slacked at the CC till 6+ and went back home .
Baby slept at 3am on Tuesday night just to prepare all these for me ,
aww I'm sooo touched ! I love my baby :D








Present from me to baby (: Containing a jigsaw puzzle which was wrapped up . A big dairy milk chocolate , a white teddy bear , lollipop look alike chocolates , and a love letter ! :D








Baby's present to me ! (: Beautiful 9 red roses , signified ' Chang chang jiu jiu ' in Chinese :D A heart shaped box containing a duckie , couple handphone chain , heart shaped thingy with words ' I Love You ' , 3 bars of chocolates and 1 box of chocolate , plus one letter !




The box of chocolates baby gave me :D So sweet !






From Cheryl Xingan :D Loves loves !




4 roses from random peepo ! Red from Yongxin Dandan , Yellow from Jiaxin Laopo , White from Nicky and Pink from Jermine Darling :D


My bag of presents ! (:




Baby and my presents :D


Thursday , 15 February 2007 .
First period was English , did some copying of notes too (:
Miss Ang gave us M&M chocolates , it tasted so delicious !
Had Chinese lesson after that , had to re-do the composition once again .
Was feeling so fed up , wasted my time totally on Wednesday .
But I managed to submit a piece of ' not bad ' work luh , kind of satisfied :D
Recess soon after , went down to canteen with Jiaxin Laopo and baby only .
Had no idea where Weixiang Baddie and Andrew Dazhu had gone to ? Yeah .
Then had some sausages and drinks , and walked back to class .
But on our way back to class , that Old Monkey caught baby once again ):
And he cut baby's fringe , was like wth luh ! So idiotic .
Baby was feeling so sad , although he didn't express it out .
And I almost cried when I saw him feeling so moodless , sigh .
Went back to class and was cursing that Old Monkey to choke and die asap ! Fuck .
How can he do that luh , whatever whatever and I hate Teck Whye Secondary (:
F&N lesson , I can describe the lesson with one word : Boring !
Haha , kind of falling asleep throughout the lesson , but was not scolded :D
Math lesson once again , and I slept for 45 minutes ! Hohoho .
Went to meet baby after that , he was hiding outside the bookshop , poor thing ):
Accompanied baby & Dazhu to the basketball court and they had a game .
Then baby asked me to accompany him back to his house after that , and I did .
Went to the nearby ' mama shop ' and bought cup noodles for our lunch :D
First time having lunch at the void deck , hahaha !
Was slacking there after that , as baby didn't feel like going home .
Baby accompanied me to wait for the bus after that ,
and I was having gastric pain again ):
But I'm glad that it's not as worst as the previous time .
Reached home at 7 .


Friday , 16 January 2007 .
Baby and I didn't went to school yesterday :D
As it was the Chinese New Year celebration , and it was just a waste of time .
So baby called me early in the morning , and we decided to meet up (:
Went to baby's house to meet Andrew Dazhu and baby ,
then they went to have a basketball game for around 2 to 3 hours ? Yeah .
Then Dazhu went off after the game , and I accompanied baby to his primary school :D
Stayed there for awhile and went back to the basketball court .
And something really really bad happened , I doesn't wish to mention it anymore (:
But went to look for baby again after that and we slacked at his block ,
chit - chatted about many many things till evening time .
Then baby was hungry , so we went to the nearby ' kopitiam ' to have our dinner :D
Had chicken rice , haha so called ' couple meal ' for both of us .
Then baby forced me to eat something ,
which was something that I don't know what it is x:
And we chit - chatted for around 1 hour or more ? Haha .
That was the very first time both of us chatted at ' kopitiam ' ! LOL .
And the night was a memorable one actually (:
And baby walked me to the MRT station , and I told him some stupid stuffs .
Then baby sobbed out of a sudden , I was like kept on apologising to him ):
And hugged him , kissed him and so on .
But at least that made me realised something , doesn't wish to mention it too :D
So went back , and waved goodbye to baby for many many times !
As I know that I'll be missing him terribly for not seeing him for 4 days ):
Reached home at around 10+ , bathed and went to sleep .


{ Replies Of Tags ! }

BRENDON!: Brendon Didi ! Next time send me those LOL videos in your phone again okay :D I mean when my phone get repaired lah . Misses *
Liming: LOL , I'm not pretty lah (: I see I see , next time see me again must call me okay ! Hohoho :D
passerby;: My blogskin name is bloodstained- .
`Unknown`: Thanks ! Yup , I know shengyang (: Why ?
Someone: Haha , xie xie ni :D But I'm not cute & chio .
jermin!: Hehe , I love love love Jermin !
rachel: I'm not sure , see first :D
passer by: Then I think that you should seriously not judge , asshole !
Yuinping: Baobei Sunshine ! :D Don't be bothered by those peepo , they're too childish (: Hehehe . I miss my sunshine loads ! Tkcares many & hope to see you soon (: Muacks !
MICHAELA <33: Thanks girlfriend ! Yeps I enjoyed it totally (: Tkcares !
s0me0ne: Thanks thanks :D Not chio not chio . And my msn is dancing.queenie-@hotmail.com (:
(:: Thanks for the compliment (: I'm not chio nor kawaii la , haha :D
someONE_: Haha , thanks ! Yup x: Hehe .
XXX: Whatever (: You're not welcome , Bye !
clair: Okay .
passerby:D: I used some codes provided :D
-&passerby: I'm in Chinese Orchestra , but I don't attend them . And yeah , I bought my mickey tee there :D
someone<3: Photobucket.com .
TRALALAS~: Oh really ? That's really a coincidence ! (:
dinosaur`x: Thanks ! Of cos I wouldn't mind .
REB: Loves marmie ! Tkcares :D
HUIMIN (:: I love girlfriend too ! (:
YANTING: Haha , my hair so ugly luh :D Misses qingaide !
passerbYY♥: Hoho , perhaps . Have to take time to edit (:
lalalas: Thanks !
_ ISA.BELLE ": Thanks :D Nope , I don't know him .
. JINGWEN: Thanks sooo much !
janiceeeeee ((: Thank you (:
VANNY :D ♥: Haha , I'll surely post whenever I have time :D And I'm using the new blogger .
PEILING-: Hello (: My friend gave me the URL of that cursor . Tkcares !
Jermine ♥: I love darling too ! Haha I not chiobu :D
-PASSERBY-♥: Thanks ! I'm not chio (: Hehe , tkcares too .
passerby --: Erm , I'm not sure . Cos the background is my friend do for me one (:
tingting: I made this skin myself (:
somebody}♥: Alright , thanks for the encouraging ! :D
BEL :D: Yeah , meet up soon !
s0me0ne: Haha , not not chiobu (:
; xinyu /}: Rainbow ! I love rainbow :D Hehe , tkcares .
JILING: Thanks for the tag milkshake ! Loves *
illusions!~ ): Yeah .
WEITING: Will try to do so (:
JANICE: Relax , will update whenever I have time to :D
rainie: Simi sai ?
somebody}♥: Thanks for the support , I will update whenever I'm free :D
Vivian: Hehe , nuer say hello to marmie ! (: Marmie happy jiu hao . I will relink you de . Tkcares , I love love marmie loads :D
babyahwen: Maybe the width (:
Xiaoting: Milkbottle ! Will update whenever I have the time kay (:
miqi: Happy belated valentine day to Valentine ! I miss you :D
&IVYKOH: I see , then Fishball must tc okay :D Happy belated v.day too !
fake miqi: Shut up and fuck off now .
passer-by: Thanks !
!ESTHER: Thanks for the tags meimei :D
someone: Can you show some respect please ?
LEIBING (: I love chiobu partner man ! Hohoho (:
I AM JUST A PASSERBY ;D: Thanks worhs ! :D
PASSER.BY ;D: Haha , thanks but I'm not (:
Eunice: Alright (: Will relink you asap ! I miss cutiepie loads :D
meiyingg: I'm not chiobu lah :D Thanks for the tag anyway !
Meihua(:: Happy belated valentine's day too !
_ PASSER.BY ": Thanks :D Happy belated valentine's day too !
passbyyyy *`: Thank you (: Don't be bothered by those peepo .
passerby: Xie xie ! Happy belated valentine's day too :D
CELESTE: Happy belated valentine's day too (:
JANIINE: Happy belated valentine's day too !
{ passer-by }: Happy belated v.day too :D
jia yi: Haha , I don't like it (: Happy belated v.day too !
Boon May: Thank you :D
human: It's not leather (: Haha btw got it from Lot 1 , the shop outside Mini Toons .
CHERYL: Thanks for the present Xingan ! I love it sooo much :D Tkcares , will relink you asap (:
_aiyin_*: Thanks :D
dolce: I'm fine , you ? Happy Chinese New Year too (:
KATHERINE: Okay .
JOLENE: Not sure , the shop sell all sorts of accesories :D
Elfie: Thanks Sweetcandy for all th information ! Thanks for tagging anyway (:
passerby: Navigate .
hello: Thanks (:
{ Passer }: I not chio lah , haha . My handphone is Sony Ericsson k610i , and I have the installation Cd-rom of Ulead (:
Wei Qin: Sure sure :D Tkcares !
MINES -: http://editfriendster.com :D
SAUTENG`: Thanks for the tag qingren !
someone (2nd): Shut up lah .
` EEPHENG: Thanks ! I'm not prettaye luh (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home